Words to Live By:
Due to the awkward look and feel of Tauren in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Tauren, you've been warned.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby's Got Back

I've been having a lot of aggro issues with the big blue Cat (multiplied by the respec to MM), which then spurs mana issues, more time spent killing stuff, more time spent eating and drinking, and more money spent on consummables, etc.

Anywho way back when I was 67 (last week? I don't even remember) I was questing in Netherstorm killing these. They are adorable and I just had to have one! At the time Petopia said they were levels 67-69, and after a while looking around I discovered no 67s. Boo. I emailed Mania to let her know, but I was a little disappointed.

Fast forward to level 69 and I'm still struggling with Cat. I mean really, what's his prob? Hold aggro, Arthas be damned! Don't make me manually click Growl every time it's up!

Five minutes ago I get the fantabulous idea to go get one of those raptors. They come with Dash 3 and Bite 9. Yummy.

Anyways, I love my new orange raptor! He holds aggro surprisingly well (my short test run still had me feigning proactively, of course).

And he's just so adorable!

It takes some of that raptor loving sometimes....





Still some weirdness, though (notice the last image), but I know those raptors to be a bit aggro silly with their charge and daze random person thingy going on.

I think I'm going to name him Booty cause he has a big butt. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Addons

Essentials:
ArcHUD2/MetaHud
PetEmote
Satrina Buff Frames
Scrolling Combat Text
BaudBag
Bartender 3
DoubleWide
Quest Helper
KHunterTimers
Squeenix
Prat
Omen
Pitbull UF
Quartz
Align