Words to Live By:
Due to the awkward look and feel of Tauren in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Tauren, you've been warned.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Some Coolness Some Badness

This weekend I got to go see this! Yes, the MLG thing! Cause my friend (a Night Elf resto druid)
was competing in it. It was awesome. I went with friends and had a really good time watching, even though the druid lost to SK and some other really great teams. I got to see Nielyo and Spoh. And omgsh their computers were getting something like 300 fps.

In other news Gal is 69, Nachos is 69, and S4 comes out a couple days after my birthday.

Also Horde WSG and AB and EotS in the 60-69 bracket sucks so hard right now. What happened? It's like, as soon as I level capped for that bracket people started sucking. Shammy and I were gonna do a quick round of WSG to get the daily done yesterday, but he bailed five minutes in and I ended up leading us through over an hour and a half of stalemate. It was about an hour of 1 - 1 with me and a really awesome mage on our D vs. their entire team on D. When our D broke (mage had gone North to see what he could do, so I was left with the noobs) Alliance scored. Then magefriend scored for us. Another half hour of 2 - 2 and finally our team zerged and got pummeled by their 9 hunters and 1 druid. That was my third try at WSG yesterday and we lost horrendously each time.

Today the daily is EotS, but the queues were so long I gave up and did AB. Another loss.

Also I gotta say that being a lowbie sucks. I have this low level rogue who was my second or third character on NZ after Gal. I really thought I'd delete her by now so she had almost no gear and no weapons. I had a random urge to play her, so I decided to do some RFC. Yeah, three really really bad RFCs in a row, with really really bad hunters and attitude-whore paladins and people leaving right in the middle of it all. Really it was a free-for-all since the tanks couldn't keep aggro and I was running all over the place after the mobs chasing the mages and locks around.

And, yes. It's called autoshot. No, it's not a problem with your gun. Yes, you have control over it. Heal your own damn pet. No, hunters don't need strength more than any other stat. And no, I don't have any meat for you or ipwnnoobs.

*Pictures for this post to come.

No comments:

Addons

Essentials:
ArcHUD2/MetaHud
PetEmote
Satrina Buff Frames
Scrolling Combat Text
BaudBag
Bartender 3
DoubleWide
Quest Helper
KHunterTimers
Squeenix
Prat
Omen
Pitbull UF
Quartz
Align