Words to Live By:
Due to the awkward look and feel of Tauren in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Tauren, you've been warned.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coming Soon

Sorry I have been absent lately. Stuff has been going slow and I'm just enjoying my summer before school starts.

I do have a lot of stuff to talk about, like Gal's first Kara (and first piece of T4)!

I've also been playing Gal a bit less in favor of her little baby alt family.

And I have to post a picture of the shammy's ding shot! Yay!

So I'll get on all of that right away....

No comments:

Addons

Essentials:
ArcHUD2/MetaHud
PetEmote
Satrina Buff Frames
Scrolling Combat Text
BaudBag
Bartender 3
DoubleWide
Quest Helper
KHunterTimers
Squeenix
Prat
Omen
Pitbull UF
Quartz
Align