Words to Live By:
Due to the awkward look and feel of Tauren in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Tauren, you've been warned.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Maintanance

To get myself back in the blogging groove again, Troll on a PowerBook will be undergoing a buncha layout changes, and in fact, might convert to WordPress just to try it out.

I also downloaded a trial of the best application EVA! It's a Mac (<3) - only blogging application called MarsEdit. I found it when perusing Banana Shoulders (which I adore) this morning. It is total cool! Total!

Here's a screenshot:

Uhm, gotta figure out how to authorize posting pictures through Blogger.

And dang, I had a long post written up after this all about noobs asking for money and runs through RFC. It was sooo eloquent! And then my computer froze (that's new) and I thought I had saved, but apparently not.

Oh well.

EDIT: to say that I actually had saved the post. Huzzah! I'll do a separate post for it, though.

5 comments:

Daniel Jalkut said...

To upload for Blogger blogs, MarsEdit has to use Picasa. You can authorize it by visiting:

http://picasaweb.google.com/

Rayare said...

ah thank you! you rock my world right now heheheh!!

Anonymous said...

You still worry about the role of the strength of it? Would like to know where the cheapest wow gold it? Mmoinn.com it as soon as possible to take a look at it! Here you have the unexpected warcraft gold , you can quickly find a fort near the furnace wow power leveling , as soon as possible so that your role in World of Warcraft has become the hero of it!

jpseph said...

-<a href="http://www.replicasok.com/www.replica-lukcom-1706.html">replica Lukcom watches</a>

diamond waches said...

y

Addons

Essentials:
ArcHUD2/MetaHud
PetEmote
Satrina Buff Frames
Scrolling Combat Text
BaudBag
Bartender 3
DoubleWide
Quest Helper
KHunterTimers
Squeenix
Prat
Omen
Pitbull UF
Quartz
Align