Words to Live By:
Due to the awkward look and feel of Tauren in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Tauren, you've been warned.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

WP

Kay when did WordPress become so complicated? More importantly, when is BRK coming out with a guide to using WordPress? Maybe he already has one....

(BRK has everything, amirite?)

EDIT: to add that BRK doesn't, in fact, have everything (get on that, man!), and also that WordPress is a lot easier when you go to WordPress.com rather than WordPress.org. Who knew. Now you do.

WordPress also has a neat-o import feature so I can copy over EVERYTHING from Blogger onto my WordPress version of Troll on a PowerBook (laptophunter.wordpress.com or something like that), which will make it a lot easier to kinda see what is what. I've always been blogging on Blogger (beta user ftw, back when stuff was simple and non-Google-y; liken it to pre-BC WoW compared to post-BC WoW: stuff was broken, but it was cooler and also very old school). My mom (omg?) also blogs on Blogger (no link for you).

EDIT 2: So I got everything imported and now it is telling me I need to go back and retag everything I've ever written. Is moving really worth it?

EDIT 3: Liveblogging FTW. I need to figure out how to post from MarsEdit to both Blogger and WordPress so stuff doesn't get fuhgged up. Also, links are cool. EDIT-within-an-EDIT: Tags vs. Categories? Blogger = tags. Tags = Categories on ME. Tags & Categories are different things on WP? Confirmed: now I have Tags AND Categories! Neat!

Addons

Essentials:
ArcHUD2/MetaHud
PetEmote
Satrina Buff Frames
Scrolling Combat Text
BaudBag
Bartender 3
DoubleWide
Quest Helper
KHunterTimers
Squeenix
Prat
Omen
Pitbull UF
Quartz
Align